Peacock Bros Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Peacock Bros Pty Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st of January 2013.
What we Collect
We may collect the following information:
• Business name
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we don't Collect
We do not collect the following information:
• Credit card details after the payment request has been processed
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which wethink you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage trafficand improveour website in order to tailor it to customer needs.We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then thedata is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leaveour site, you should note that we do not have any control overthat other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the Peacock Bros. online website located at: http://www.pbuy.com.au and the materials and information accessible on or from the Website. The Website is only available for use by persons who are of an age to legally enter into binding agreements.
Your use of the Website means you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not visit or use the Website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Peacock Bros. Pty. Ltd. and its affiliates recognize that your privacy is very important to you. Providing your personal information is an act of trust that we take very seriously. Peacock Bros. Pty. Ltd., will not sell, trade, give or rent and information obtained from you to a third party.
Peacock Bros. Pty. Ltd. may from time to time amend, update or change this statement; you should check this page periodically for changes to this privacy statement.
All data received via this website and retained is kept on an off-site high security web server, using 128 bit encryption protocols and firewalls that many of our Australian banks do. Peacock Bros. Pty. Ltd has taken every step possible to ensure that your details are retained within the most securefacilities practicable and reasonable.
Registered Guests agree to: provide certain current, complete and accurate information about yourself; maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
Peacock Bros. Pty. Ltd may refuse to provide or to continue to provide access to the Website at its sole discretion until you are accepted as a Registered Guest. Peacock Bros. reserves the right to terminate your use of the Website if any information provided by you is incomplete or inaccurate.
Your Registered Guest account is not transferable. Once you become a Registered Guest, you will receive an access code, which consists of a client/user number and password. Your access code is used to log into the secure area of the Website.
It is important that you:
- keep secure and protected your record of access codes;
- keep only one record of your access codes;
- keep your record of your password, or client number or confidential identification details you have provided separate and apart from each other;
- do not tell any unauthorized person your access codes;
- do not allow any unauthorized person to read, watch you enter, or view your access codes.
Peacock Bros. Pty. Ltd may cancel the use of the secure area of the Website at any time without notice if we believe the access codes have been used, or will be used in a way that will cause confidential information to be released.
Peacock Bros. Pty. Ltd. may (temporarily or permanently)grant limited access or deny access to the Website or any part of it or cease to provide any of its facilities where, in its sole discretion, continued use by you is or is likely to contravene any of the above provisions.